CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Assignment # 9


In Assignment # 9 we had to write about what we think about the Americans coming to Canada.

Dear Diary, (day 1)

Oh my... this is not good! The Americans are coming to invade Canada, I'm SO scared! I just heard from most of my family that... the Americans are... coming here ... to Canada, to invade it! I'm SO scared, I think I am going to faint! That is a lot of information to take in; one day! ... I just don't know ... if I can handle this, I mean they aren't the most pleasant people and I don't want them hear! Last night when I found this information out I couldn't even sleep...! I was SO scared to even blink thinking that something might happened and that i might miss it, ... something important! I do wonder how long they will be and since there is NO way of them not coming I do hope that they aren't planning on staying long and that they will not terrorize or beautiful country. I know that not all of the people here are good guys or girls but I assume that they are much worse then any of us!

Dear Diary, (Day 2)

Oh my... they just made there decision final, the Americans are coming to invade Canada! I'm so scared! I don't like them being here at all! I can't sleep. My friends and family keep saying the same things over and over again... that they wont do anything that could put the Canadians in danger, but i don't know they seem to fidgety, I think they will attack! ( and if they do I will be ready! ) No I must start thinking positive, I don't know if that possible but i half to try to think that will end good and that we will all be fine. All i must do is remember that they are visitors here in our country and that they must treat us with respect! That is mostly what my friend Flonzy said! I sure do hope that she and my family are right, and that this will end very good!

0 comments: