CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Assignment # 3

Chorister Moore's blog is very interesting. I believe that the past was more
interesting, then the present, but I think that the future will be remember
for longer.

I think that in 2109, the population will increase dramatically. I think that
people in the future will pollute more and be less respectful of the earth. I also
think that in the future all the wars will be ended! I believe that kids education
will be better and that kids will learn more; I also think that kids will half to go
to school for longer hours then now.

1 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Genny,

I am very interested in your thoughts about education - why do you think education will get better? Besides going to school longer, what else will help students' education to improve?

Also - pop by my blog and make sure you're following directions and doing spellcheck!