CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Welcome

Hello, welcome to Canadian History with Genny.

I'm in Grade 7. I live in Ottawa, and I'm taking my History course online. History text books are so out dated, this is way better. We are learning about British North America. We are all learing so much stuff and this so much more interesting! My whole class is making there own blogs so check them out to! History is so much more fun when you can learn by making it fun!



I hope you write a comment and enjoy my blog as much as I do. Check out my teachers blog!

Here's my teachers blog: Check it out

15 comments:

ErmosaGuanca96 said...

Hey Genny awesome blog

Michelle said...

hey genny awesome effort on your blog:)

Genny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taya said...

heeey Genny,
Nice blog!pretty cool...no more textbooks!!!love your blog!

Mariam K said...

Hey Genny I liek your blog template....It's nice and.....DARK. Well keep goign with it your blog its awesome.



Mariam.K

Mariam K said...

like*
going*

Alma said...

Great blog Genny!

Genny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

Awesome blog genny keep up the great work!!!!

Shauna Pollock said...

Great welcome entry, Genny!

Santana B said...

Great blog!

James said...

Hey gennny! Nice blog. Your layout is awesome. maybe you should try and get a more custom background?

Jamessss

Anonymous said...

hi genny nice blog, but i think you should change the clolourof the font. byeeeeeeee!!!!!

Jessica said...

http://library2.usask.ca/northwest/background/riel.htm is the site

Anonymous said...

heey jenny,
cuute blogg:)


-adria<33